Welcome to COCHISE COUNTY online portal

Thank you for visiting our website where you can access all our online services from your home, office, or mobile device.

Through this portal you have access to all our online services for permitting, planning and zoning, licensing, code enforcement and general requests.  We value your input, if you have any comments or suggestions please contact us. Our contact information can be found on the Contact Page.


Online Services You Need



Have you seen construction without a permit, illegal business or other code enforcement violations in your neighborhood? If so, submit an online complaint, and it will be automatically routed to the appropriate department for investigation.
Submit a complaint
Is it a code violation


    The Right of Way Permit is required for the following construction activities located in the County Right of Way:
    • Driveway Access (Change from native surface to AB, Concrete, Gravel,  Culvert installation)
    • Roadway Access (this roadway will server more than 1 parcel/property)
    • Landscaping
    • Special Events Permit Packet (please review this information for application)
    • General Utility Use (Bore/Trench, poles, pedestals, hardware)

    The Permit sets conditions for the access to include, but is not limited to site distance, drainage, traffic control, and surfacing. The Access Permit is bound by an expiration date; however, the permit improvements must be completed prior to receiving a final. The County fee for the Right of Way Permit start at $100.00 and payable prior to issuance.
    APPLY FOR A right-of-way PERMIT


    Floodplain Use Permits are issued by the Flood Control District of Cochise County for development in a floodplain, including extraction of sand and gravel or other material. Even if you may not need a building permit for your project, if you are doing work within a designated floodplain, you maybe required to obtain a Floodplain Use Permit before you build, grade, fill, install any type of wall or fencing, or perform any other man-made change to the property. Please note, Agricultural Properties are NOT exempt from Floodplain requirements.
    APPLY FOR A floodplain use PERMIT